Monday, September 5

I'm gonna be a vet

There are somethings on this cruise that are really pushing me to going back to school sooner than later. I'm gonna try to be a vet, because apparently I'm too arrogant to be a marine biologist. Oh, and I don't know anything.....

We are doing a lot during this cruise. We are filtering at least 80 Liters of water - i.e. cleaning the ocean one liter at a time. And actually processing more than half of it - which we normally bring home. This cruise is going to be an exhausting one...that is all.

Where I felt like I got into a fight with a sumo wrestler last post, I now feel like a sumo wrestler sat on my head or beat my emotions out of me.....it's only day 4

1 comment:

  1. Dear amazing daughter. You are able to do ANYTHING
    and have been through tougher games.......stop
    the puck..do not let it injure you.
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete